It looks like tummy time tuckered her out (in the bottom pic.). What are you military folks putting her through over there?
I just want to squeeze her! Maddy is sooooo cute! I can't believe how big she is!
What a sweet baby girl you have! I love cheeks, SO CUTE! Hope the three of you are doing well!
Ok, so as I went back and re read my comment, I realized I wrote "I love cheeks" I'm not a crazy person telling you I love cheeks, I promise. Maddy's cheeks are so cute and I meant to say, I love HER cheeks.. thought I needed a clarification :)
Oh my goodness she is so stinking cute. Her puffy cheeks are fantastic! And I love her little smile.
Ditto on all the cheeks comments...she is adorable! Hope to meet her before she's ONE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks like tummy time tuckered her out (in the bottom pic.). What are you military folks putting her through over there?
I just want to squeeze her! Maddy is sooooo cute! I can't believe how big she is!
What a sweet baby girl you have! I love cheeks, SO CUTE! Hope the three of you are doing well!
Ok, so as I went back and re read my comment, I realized I wrote "I love cheeks" I'm not a crazy person telling you I love cheeks, I promise. Maddy's cheeks are so cute and I meant to say, I love HER cheeks.. thought I needed a clarification :)
Oh my goodness she is so stinking cute. Her puffy cheeks are fantastic! And I love her little smile.
Ditto on all the cheeks comments...she is adorable! Hope to meet her before she's ONE!
Post a Comment